WONDER BLADING Lip Stain Masque
Revolutionary all-day lip color. Transfer-proof. Waterproof. Life-proof.
- How to Use
- How it Works
We’ve combined the maximum color payoff of a lipstick with the all-day staying power of a stain. Our patented Liquid Blading technology begins with the Lip Stain Masque, which infuses pigments and dyes into the top layer of lips in under a minute.
Wonder Blade Your Way in two easy ways:
- Stain & Go: For a low-maintenance, long-wear look, let Lip Stain Masque set between 10-30 seconds, then wipe away with a damp towel or tissue. The longer you let your Masque set, the more vibrant the effect: go from a soft tint to full-on color. It’s buildable, too: re-apply, let set, and remove when ready for an even bolder finish.
- Peel & Reveal: Go all out and really make your Lip Stain Masque last. Follow with our WONDER BLADING Activator for our patented Peel & Reveal lip experience. Instantly seal in the dyes so they don’t fade or budge for up to 10 hours. This two-step process makes your lip look waterproof (cheers!), transfer-proof (kiss away!), and alcohol-free (no dry lips!) for rich, ravishing color that’s as comfortable to wear as it is gorgeous.
Pro Tip: Leave the stain as is or top it off with WONDER BLADING Supreme Shine Lip Gloss to create a juicy pout.
Prep: Start with clean, dry lips. If needed, exfoliate lips first with our WONDER BLADING 3-in-1 Lip Scrub to remove any dry flakes.
Step 1: Apply 1-2 coats of the Lip Masque and leave on for 10-30 seconds
Step 2: Wipe away with a damp towel or tissue to reveal all day lip color!
Step 3: Apply, wipe, reveal
- To intensify the color, repeat the application process.
- For extra sheen, apply a lip balm or gloss on top of the color after the application process is complete. WONDER BLADING will not fade or run when other lip products are layered over it.
- To remove WONDER BLADING from lips, use an oil-based face cleanser or an oil-based makeup remover that takes off waterproof cosmetics.
- Lip Masque (4 ml / 0.135 fl.oz): Water (Aqua/Eau), Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Algin, Glycerin, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, 1, 2-Hexandiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Glucoside, Flavor (Aroma), Polysorbate 80, Tin Oxide, Lactic Acid, Glucose. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 22 (CI 45380), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).
WONDER BLADING is a quick and easy at-home alternative to microblading, the semi-permanent tattoo technique that creates the appearance of fuller brows or a lip color. Professional microblading services can cost thousands of dollars and the results last up to three years—a big commitment. WONDER BLADING’s formula gives you similar-looking results that last for hours yet come off easily with an oil-based makeup remover.
Two Easy Ways to Wonder Blade
“The only lip stain that stays from morning till evening. My favorite color is Lovely- I top it up with Supreme Shine gloss when I switch to evening look and it gets a second life as a dramatic deep color”
Lip Masque (4 ml / 0.135 fl.oz): Water (Aqua/Eau), Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Algin, Glycerin, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, 1, 2-Hexandiol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Glucoside, Flavor (Aroma), Polysorbate 80, Tin Oxide, Lactic Acid, Glucose.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 22 (CI 45380), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).
Stain & Go -
Step 1: Apply and let Lip Stain Masque set between 10-30 seconds
Step 2: Wipe away with a damp towel or tissue.
Peel & Reveal -
Step 1: Apply the WONDER BLADING Lip Masque all across lips. Spread on 2 to 3 layers so lips are completely covered and there’s no natural skin visible. (The bluish-purple masque is not the final shade.) For soft color, let the masque sit on lips for 10 to 15 seconds; for bolder color, wait 30 to 45 seconds.
Step 2: Spray the WONDER BLADING Lip Activator on lips. Do 1 to 3 mists until lips are slightly damp; to catch drips, hold a tissue or the WONDER BLADING cloth against your chin. You may experience a mild tingling sensation on lips and a slightly sweet taste.
Step 3: Wait a few seconds, then starting at either corner of your mouth, grip the masque and peel it off to reveal the color underneath. Use a towel or tissue to buff off any remaining bits of masque.
12 months after opening
Our WONDER BLADING Peel & Reveal Lip Stain can last for hours but is of course very dependent on what you eat, drink and do. For best results, we recommend prepping the lips by exfoliating and moisturizing before applying the lip masque on dry lips.
A lip masque tube (4 ml / 0.135 fl.oz) contains enough product for 45-60 applications, depending on how many layers of product you apply each time.
We recommend our WONDER BLADING Triple Action Remover which is a gentle one-step remover that thoroughly removes the lip stain. You can also use a traditional oil based cleanser.
Yes! You can layer lip gloss or lip balm on top of our WONDER BLADING Lip Stain.
Yes, traditional lip liners can work beautifully before or after applying the WONDER BLADING Lip Stain.
It is absolutely biodegradable. The masque sets when it comes into contact with the activator because it is made up of a type of sugar based polymer extracted from a seaweed. The activator contains calcium salts, like sea water. These calcium ions interact with sections of the sugar polymer, linking parts of two different chains together like a net. This is what gives the film structure. Since the components are essentially gel from inside a seaweed - the film is biodegradable.
All Wonderskin products are responsibly formulated with safe ingredients but if you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, we recommend consulting your doctor or dermatologist and carrying out a patch test before your first use.
Our Wonder Blading Lip Stain meets the criteria for pregnancy-safe and has been clinically tested, but we still recommend sharing the ingredients we have listed on the website with your doctor - just for you to be 100% sure.
Our Lip Stain is completely vegan; the squalane is plant-derived and shark products are not involved at all.
Unlike most long-wear lip color, our WONDER BLADING Lip Stain doesn't contain alcohol, so it's non-drying. If you want an even more moisturizing