WONDERSKIN POTENTIAL MEMBER SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who receive an email invitation from Wonderskin, LLC. (the “Sponsor” or “Wonderskin”), who enter by replying with the identical one word as instructed, and who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules (“Rules”) (including the arbitration and class action waiver provisions below), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Winning a prize is contingent upon your fulfillment of all requirements as set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about 14/04/2023 and ending 18/4/2023 (the “Promotion Period”). As noted below, two winners will be drawn from a pool of entries received in the preceding 24-hour period each time the promotion is run during the Promotion Period. All online entries must be received by 15/04/2023, 07:00AM EST. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by replying as instructed to Wonderskin's email invitation. You may enter only once per week during the Promotion Period. Entries must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the Rules or specifications may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All entries must be received and recorded during the Promotion Period.
Prizes: TWO (2) Prizes: Each winner will be eligible to receive one (1) Wonderskin Tote Bag with Skincare and Makeup Products. The approximate retail value of each prize is $500 (total value of all prizes: $1000), however the actual/appraised value may differ at the time each prize is awarded.
The specifics of each prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prizes or transfers/assignments of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without further notice, review, or approval, unless prohibited by law.
Limit: One (1) prize per person.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
Winner Selection and Notification: on April the 15th 2023 two (2) winners of this Sweepstakes will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor from entries received during the 24-hour period following the announcement of a drawing. A total of 2 winners will selected.
Winners will be notified by email with prize claim instructions at the same email address they responded to enter the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection and will be required to respond to the notification within two (2) days indicating whether they can accept the prize. If a potential winner does not respond to the notification within two (2) days, the prize will be forfeited.
Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to inactivity or disconnectivity, winner’s spam filter, junk e-mail filter, or other security settings, or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within two (2) days from when the award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately one to two (1-2) weeks after winner(s) are confirmed. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on Sponsor’s behalf, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the posted image, caption, and other entry details, winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. You grant Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferrable right and license to exploit your entry (including, without limitation, your name and likeness and the names and likenesses of any and all persons in the Entry, and any intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright, trademark, etc.) contained in the entry in any media now or hereafter known, without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, for any purpose. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, the right to reproduce, display, distribute, publicly perform, create derivative works of, alter, amend, broadcast, edit, publish, use, merchandise, license, sublicense, and adapt the entry in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for any purpose, whether commercial in nature or otherwise, including in contexts and circumstances that result in your entry being associated the Sponsor. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to such use including without limitation, distribution, reproduction, creation of derivative works of, public performance, or display of your entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith.
Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Further, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violates these Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Rules shall not constitute a waiver.
- Limitation of Liability and Release: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize(s), including, but not limited to: (a) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (b) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, server, provider, cable, network, telephone, or network lines; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (d) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize(s). If, for any reason, an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, to the extent possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages from the Released Parties whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Further, by entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that Sponsor can collect and use such content and information to help provide and improve its services, personalize content, and measure the effectiveness and reach of its products or services. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Sponsor. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law: THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS REGARDING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION, AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO ANY CONFLICTS OF LAW.
- Arbitration: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes and except as otherwise provided by applicable law, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes, these Rules, and their interpretation shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The place of arbitration shall be a location reasonably convenient to you. Arbitration hereunder shall be conducted by one neutral arbitrator appointed by the AAA. The United States Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement, and proceedings pursuant to this arbitration clause. Any disputes, including any threshold disagreement about the arbitrability of any claim, shall be delegated to the arbitrator (and not a court). In no event shall the arbitrator have any authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by the prevailing party’s actual damages, except as may be required by statute. The arbitrator shall not determine or award any alternative allocation of costs and expenses, including any attorney’s fees, unless a statute or contract at issue specifically authorizes such an award. The parties’ respective responsibilities to pay any AAA filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees will be solely in accordance with the AAA Rules. Except as otherwise provided herein and irrespective of the outcome of arbitration, each party shall bear its own costs and expenses, including its own attorney’s fees. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You agree and submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of any such court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration clause is deemed to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the remaining terms of these Rules shall remain in full force and effect, including the waiver of the right to proceed in a class action. YOU SHALL HAVE THIRTY (30) DAYS TO OPT OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION SECTION BY PROVIDING WRITTEN NOTICE TO US AT THE ADDRESS BELOW. AFTER THIRTY (30) DAYS, THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION HEREBY BECOME FINAL AND BINDING. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes must be brought within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Class Action Waiver: EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE THE RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CONSOLIDATED OR CLASS ACTION OR CLAIMS BROUGHT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR CONSOLIDATED CLAIMS AND AGREE THAT ALL FORMS OF CONSOLIDATED OR CLASS ACTION OR CLASS WIDE ARBITRATION, AND CLAIMS BROUGHT IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. YOU SHALL HAVE THIRTY (30) DAYS TO OPT OUT OF THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER SECTION BY PROVIDING WRITTEN NOTICE TO US AT THE ADDRESS BELOW. AFTER THIRTY (30) DAYS, THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION HEREBY BECOME FINAL AND BINDING.
Winners’ List: To obtain a copy of the winners’ names or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
20-21 Wagaraw Road
31-B Fair Lawn
NJ 07410, United States
Requests must be received no later than 18/04/2023.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Wonderskin, LLC
20-21 Wagaraw Road
31-B Fair Lawn
NJ 07410, United States